Driving Tours on the South Coast
Touring the South Coast
There are a number of great driving tours for a road trip throughout the South Coast:
- Grand Pacific Drive – Sea Cliff Bridge Grand Pacific Drive is a 140-kilometre scenic coastal drive taking you through lush rainforests starting in the Royal National Park, over the Sea Cliff Bridge, and through the coastal townships of Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, and the Shoalhaven region, on the stunning South Coast of New South Wales. You can choose to make your way back to Sydney via the charming Southern Highlands or continue heading south to the Victorian border through the picturesque regions of Eurobodalla and Sapphire Coast.
- South Coast Ale Trail Stretching from Wollongong to Pambula near the Victorian border, the South Coast Ale Trail delivers a diverse range of Craft Breweries as it winds its way along some of the country’s most beautiful Coastline. The South Coast is not a destination, it’s a journey!
- Tourist Drive 5 – Dalmeny to Narooma
- Tourist Drive 7 – The Coast road between Batemans Bay and Moruya
- Batemans Bay to Shallow Crossing
- Wagonga Inlet – closed for repairs at Grumleys Bridge temporarily
- Central Tilba and surrounds
- The Tuross Head Scenic Loop
Book Now any of the following …
Return to great driving tours for a road trip throughout the South Coast