Snuggle Special – March to September 2021
(excludes School & Public Holidays)
Could you image sitting by the fire in a beautiful bush setting with no one around just enjoying each other’s company while eating delicious local Seafood. Then relaxing in the double spa bath while sipping champagne or a nice cold beer while listening to your favourite music.
Come and enjoy a 3-night break – Friday to Monday for $1,100.00 (Mid-week $900.00)
What is included
- 2pm Check-in with a 11am check-out
- Breakfast hamper of – Eggs, Sourdough bread, Croissants, home made Granola, Juice, Milk & Fruit.
- Champagne & 6 pack of variety specialty beers.
- 1 Dozen local fresh oysters & ½ kg King Prawns & cheese platter for Friday or Saturday night delivered to you Bower.
- Fire stocked and ready with extra tea light candles.
- $40 Voucher for Mossy Café – Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch.
Please call 0418 447 852 to book this special.
* The following conditions apply to this offer:
- Please quote ‘Snuggle’ at the time of booking to redeem this special package.
- This special offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
- We accept a deposit 50% of the total tariff as confirmation of your reservation. [Reservations are confirmed in the chronological order deposits are placed].
- In the event of cancellation your deposit will be refunded (less any administration or other costs incurred by us) if your booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days’ notice is given, your deposit will be refunded if we are able to relet the accommodation. All cancellations must be in writing and attract an admin fee of 10% of the total booking value.
- The Bower caters exclusively for adult couples and is not equipped to accommodate children or infants.
- We reserve the right to recover costs for any damage incurred by guests to the building and its contents. If you find any problem with your accommodation you must notify Mark & Sue of the issue as soon as practicable so that we have an opportunity to remedy the situation.
- Whilst taking all reasonable precautions, The Bower management cannot be responsible for “acts of god/mother nature”, i.e. fire, storms, floods or take responsibility for other parties issues (e.g. power outages).
- This reservation is subject to other bookings which may be received. In the event of 2 requests for confirmation, the reservation will be allocated to the guest who places a deposit first.