Massages in the privacy of your own Bower:
Whether you are seeking a full afternoon of relaxation, are pressed for time, are alone, with your valentine, or with a group of friends, we offer mobile DaySpa & Wellness services. See details below of our recommended South Coast practitioners in the privacy of your own Bower to help you relax and recharge.
Depending on your requirements, we can suggest which treatment would be most appropriate from our recommended list of wellness practitioners.
See below for other wellness services offered in our local area e.g.
- SoulTribe Studio, Yoga & Pilates, Catalina
Day Spa & Wellness services available at The Bower, subject to therapist availability
Relaxation: “a feeling of refreshing tranquillity and an absence of tension or worry”
Relax, refresh and rejuvenate. Take a break from stress, enjoy a relaxation massage during your stay at The Bower.
Heather on 614 3399 2963
Zoe on p: 0403 113 482 or email
Release stress and tension from your body with a massage that can be remedial or relaxation focused, depending on your wants & needs.
For an appointment please call:
Liz of Challenge Fitness on
Liz uses many different techniques including myofascial release, deep tissue/trigger point therapy, active release therapy and stretching techniques to unwind knots and release tension and fatigue from your body.
Yoga: Liz can take you and your partner through a customised yoga session that will help build focus, relaxation, improve flexibility not just in your body but also your mind!
Using breath to move energy through the body and help unblock any stagnant energy!
Personal training: If getting sweaty is your thing, Liz will challenge you with a fun personal training session designed just for you and your partner.
PLEASE NOTE: Our recommended therapists are extremely popular (and have families of their own) so we strongly recommend making an advance booking.
For an appointment please call:
Couples massage are also available, by arrangement. Contact Liz.
Sharon Halliday is the author of Messages from the Heart, co-author of 365 Moments of Grace, a Reiki practitioner, Angel Intuitive, speaker and workshop facilitator,… mum of two and wife to one, living in Batemans Bay, Australia.
Holistic Preventative Wellness, Health & wellbeing:
Is there something in your life you would like to change?
- Have you reached a crossroad or turning point in your life?
- Are you concerned about someone close to you?
- Are you experiencing conflict with a work or family relationship?
- Would you like help to make a decision?
- Is something worrying you?
- Are you unsure about where your life is heading?
- Are you experiencing symptoms of anxiety and/or depression?
We all have times when we feel overwhelmed.
Sharing these experiences with an empathic and compassionate listener can help bring them into perspective, freeing you to move forward in your life, finding new meaning, and a greater level of self-awareness and personal fulfilment.
Rosalind* our accredited Holistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist offers a space of safety and trust in the privacy of your Bower, where you can feel supported as you safely explore what is troubling you, releasing blockages, helping you to grow in awareness and understanding.
Zoe’s Head to Toe Massage services – from January 2021 onwards.
Specialising in Relaxation & Prenatal Massage
Relaxation is a smooth, gentle, flowing massage that promotes general relaxation, relieves muscular tension, improves circulation and range of movement. Aimed to relax, revive and rejuvenate you at a massage depth that does not cause discomfort.
Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and helps to relieve mental & physical fatigue.
Couples massage are also available, by special arrangement.
- p: 0403 113 482
Private massage services:
Whether you have any of the following symptoms:
- deep muscle tension and pinched nerves
- physical and emotional stress held in the body
- discomfort during or after pregnancy
- chronic pain and/or recent injury pain
- Head and facial massage
- Breasts and womb clearing
- Foot massage
- Gentle cleansing and light lymphatic massage throughout the body
- Bath/wash or sound therapy
- Cacao offering
Tips to make sure that you get the most out of your treatment:
- Relax. It is very important to be relaxed during the treatment as the most benefits are when you are relaxed, open and receptive.
- Breathe. Deep breathing enhances the benefits of a massage like nothing else. Deep breathing promotes the flow of blood, lowers your heart rate and blood pressure, increases the effectiveness of the lymphatic system and detoxifies the organs.
- Quiet. Talking isn’t relaxing.
- Close your eyes. Slow down. Focus inward
Surprise your partner on arrival:
- Arrange for a special romantic surprise from Wild Rose Florist to be waiting for your partner when you arrive with a stylish flower arrangement. Email us to help make the arrangements for delivery.
- Blue Wren Hampers. It doesn’t matter what the occasion is, you’ll always be happy with a gift basket, hamper, flowers or gift ideas from Blue Wren. For more details about a special gift for your partner, visit the website You can also order this as an Add-On to your Bower reservation here
- Dine-In Meals prep’d by our chef [delivered to your Bower] meal menu.
- Duck Maryland
- Huon Salmon
- Pork belly Ragout
- Soba Noodle salad
- You can also order this as an Add-On to your Bower reservation here
Other Day Spa & Wellness services available nearby:
- SoulTribe Studio,Yoga & Pilates, Catalina
- Pure Choice Day Spa, Batehaven
- Thai Massage Rooms, Broulee
- Mossy Point Chiro, Mossy Point
- The Chiropractic Centre, Moruya & Batemans Bay
- Moruya Chiro & Wellness clinic
- chiropractic treatment
- therapeutic massage
- naturopathic consultation
- wellness coaching sessions
- acupuncture appointment
- traditional Chinese medicine
Other Pampering services:
We can recommend a wide range of complementary medicines and treatments aimed at avoiding and relieving the symptoms of disease. These preventative health treatments help our guests to live active, healthy lives. They may include vitamins and supplements, naturopathy, acupuncture, remedial and relaxation massage, yoga, tai chi and pilates classes.
- Bridal Prep packages
- Valentines Day packages
- Mothers day packages
The Bower offers South Coast accommodation with a hot tub and wood fire, in absolute privacy, which is unusual in the region and even across NSW.
Comments from guests:
“100% – we really embraced the place. The most amazing thing is the setting, waking up early to the beautiful large trees surrounding the bower, being able to put on a log fire and make a simple breakie on the bbq was absolutely bliss. The optional cheese platter, hamper and massage service really helped us recharge. We would have just loved another day or two. While the two days was not enough to fully recharge, it definitely gave us a taste to come back and a boost to keep going”. Laura & David.
“A very calming effect (slowly recovering from anxiety and depression). Would have loved to stay longer.” Name supplied.
* Years of Experience
Rosalind Veness is a PACFA accredited Holistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist and long-term resident of Moruya, on the south coast of New South Wales. An empathic and compassionate listener she will respect your need for safety, trust and confidentiality in the therapeutic relationship.
Rosalind brings to therapy the depth of understanding that comes from lived experience.