Terms & Conditions – Standard
Notwithstanding our commitment to additional health and safety protocols, COVID-19 is a highly infectious virus and The Company cannot guarantee personal safety. Please see the additional indemnification section below for additional conditions regarding your stay at The Bower. You will be required to verify that anyone in your party, or visiting you in your Bower, can comply with the following
Guests must not have;
- returned from overseas within the last 60 days
- been in close contact with someone with COVID-19
- been in a COVID-19 ‘hot spot’
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath other cold/flu-like symptoms.
For any guest who has been previously diagnosed with COVID-19, they must have been free from any symptoms for at least 28 days and show evidence of having completed the appropriate quarantine.
The Guest agrees to defend and indemnify from and against any and all losses, damages to persons or property, injuries including but not limited to illnesses, the costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto to the contraction of the coronavirus infection or COVID-19, occurring during or subsequent to the period of stay.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- We accept a deposit of 50% of the total tariff as confirmation of your reservation [reservations are confirmed in the chronological order deposits are placed] with the balance payable on arrival.
- In the event of cancellation, your deposit will be refunded, less any costs incurred by us if your booking is canceled more than 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less than 14 days’ notice is given, your deposit will be refunded if we are able to re-let the accommodation. All cancellations must be in writing and attract a 10% admin fee.
- All prices quoted in Australian Dollars.
- The Bower caters exclusively to adult couples and is not equipped to accommodate children or infants.
- We do not accept bookings with arrival or departure on Sundays nor days designated as public holidays in New South Wales
- We accept all major credit cards and reserve the right to recover merchant processing fees from the payers’ card account.
- This quote is subject to other bookings that may be received. In the event of 2 requests for confirmation, the reservation will be allocated to the guest who places a deposit first.
- We reserve the right to recover costs for any damage incurred by guests to the building and its contents.
- We accept liability for loss or damage to guests property subject to the exclusions and limitations as detailed within the provisions of the FAIR TRADING ACT 1987 – SCHEDULE 7
- Allocation of individual Bower is subject to other bookings, before/after your stay. We reserve the right to change allocations.
- Check-in time is after 4 p.m.
- Check-out time is 10 a.m. (unless special arrangements are made.)
Whilst we endeavour to assist with any difficulties you may have with your booking, please understand that The Bower viability depends heavily on advance bookings and therefore we must enforce our cancellation policy as outlined above. Should there be any risk of canceling or changing your booking at short notice, we strongly recommend that guests take out travel insurance cover.