Bower romantic getaways allow you to enjoy a spa in total privacy, overlooking the natural bushland [forest].
All guests who stay at the Bower receive a breakfast hamper on arrival, complimentary slippers (and of course linen and bathrobes are provided for your use!). For that extra special touch, you may purchase our “Romantic Getaway Packages” whereby a bottle of Premium Sparkling wine, quality chocolates, marshmallows and tealight candles will also be provided in your Bower.
To “keep the flame of intimacy burning brightly”, “re-capture the magic” or “reconnect with your partner” you can arrange a special Romantic Surprise for your partner package by contacting us at The Bower, or you can arrangements with our recommended local florist or purchase a romantic gift certificate or voucher for your partner.
Download our current menu for romantic getaway packages and picnic hampers. We can also quote for any other special request, including personalised flower arrangements, etc..
with absolute privacy.
Private, self catering holiday accommodation offering secluded getaways & luxury for you and your partner.
Each Bower is sited approx 100m away from the next, screened by bushland. They are designed to give you absolute privacy, [except from the surrounding wildlife]
If you’re wondering just how private the Bowers are, check this guest review on Tripadvisor.
* Absolute privacy for a romantic break [each unit is separated by 100m of natural forest]
* Deep double spa bath, King size bed & log fire for romantic nights
* Menu of onsite massage services (optionally available on request)
* Self guided wildlife tours available
* Mountain Bike Hire (optionally available on request, in advance)
To complement that, we allow minimal involvement from management with the majority of our guests. The exception to this is when the guest [typically from overseas] requests guidance with wildlife spotting etc.
In conjunction with our preferred partners we also offer wide ranging combinations of therapeutic and relaxing massage and beauty treatments, in the unique privacy at The Bower. Previous guests continually tell us that these spa packages represent ‘excellent value while improving your wellbeing’. We offer these day spa packages and massages on the NSW South Coast, with all the benefits of proximity to the beach, but in the privacy of your Bower’s natural forest environment.
Stay at the Bower at Broulee for a secluded luxury break in the absolute privacy of the natural forest around your own personal Bower.
As owners we feel great to know that our guests enjoy the accommodation and the privacy of our natural setting. Our objective is to see that you leave us recharged and more relaxed than when you arrived.
and DIY wedding venue.
The Bower at Broulee is now offering a superb DIY wedding site for discerning couples.
The site incorporates large grassed areas, a large lake with trickling creek and a ceremony platform set among a backdrop of beautiful native vegetation and ferns.
The opportunities to customize the site to suit your needs are limited only by your imagination.
A wedding at The Bower may include the following:
- The wedding site which covers approximately 2 ha of landscaped native gardens has access to 3 phase power for catering, toilet facilities and water.
- The wedding site is made available to you from midday Thursday until midday Monday for set up and take down purposes
- 2 x luxury fully self contained “Bowers (1 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom) featuring King Sized Beds, double person spa bath, luxury fit-out and fully equipped kitchens from 4 pm on Friday until 10 am Monday morning.
For more info check our Facebook page at Banquets at The Bower
Terms and conditions apply.