Moruya boutique shopping
Moruya is a hidden gem in New South Wales, known for its scenic beauty and historic charm, as well as its diverse shopping options.
Moruya offers boutique shopping and it is always a pleasure to browse the traditional shop fronts for gifts, handcrafts, homewares, fashion, shoes and jewellery, all within easy reach of extensive free parking.
Here are 10 must-visit shops in Moruya, offering a range of products, from life’s little luxuries to sustainable and ethical goods.
- Curtis & Cloud – A warm, beautifully decorated boutique that offers homewares, clothing, gifts, jewellery, beauty products, and accessories.The
- Wild Rose Florist – A passionate florist shop with fresh and dried blooms, plants, bath and body products, baby gifts, and linen.
- Les Gourmandises – A French-style patisserie offering a range of gourmet products, including premium chocolate and exotic condiments.
- Southlands Fruit & Vegetables – A fresh produce store that offers a wide selection of fruits and vegetables.
- Southlands Butchery – A butcher shop that offers a range of high-quality meats and other specialty products.
- Dowry – An ethical shop that sells handmade clothing, gifts, and homewares made from vintage and modern textiles from around the world.
- Moruya Books – A diverse independent bookshop that offers books of all genres and has a Book Nook Gallery.
- The Pantry Moruya – A specialty grocer that provides organic and sustainably sourced whole foods, local products, and specialty items.
- Eve’s Place Fashions – A fashion shop that specializes in formal dresses, wedding gowns, and mother-of-the-bride outfits from size 6 to 26, and has been operating for almost 30 years.
- Offshore Surf – A surf shop in both Moruya & Broulee, run by surfers, that offer surf hardware, swimwear, clothing, footwear, skate gear, and accessories.
So, get ready to explore Moruya’s boutique shopping scene. Happy shopping!
While you’re in town, you might consider booking one of our recommended eateries near The Bower at Broulee via Moruya.
Moruya also has a variety of cafes where you can find quality baristas serving ethically sourced coffee. The local watering holes, such as the Air Raid Tavern, the Adelaide, and The Waterfront, offer live music on weekends and great pub food.
For a fine dining experience with stunning views over Moruya River, book lunch or dinner at The River restaurant, which serves fresh local and seasonal produce. Additionally, you can find a range of local produce from markets and fresh food grocers, bakeries, and butchers if you enjoy cooking in your Bower.
Moruya boutique shopping (Cont)
For specialty shops, we can recommend the following local gems:
was born when the owner Deb, kicked off the stilettos and the corporate life along with them, for a sea change to Moruya a shop for life’s little luxuries, including furniture, fashion, books, jewellery, bath & beauty products. Curtis & Cloud has become an iconic shopping destination. A place women can walk into and feel at home, relaxed and inspired by the environment created by Deb’s soft, warm styling.
You can find Jo’s work at the following retail outlets:
- Bliss & The Trove, Broulee [behind the Broulee General Store]
- Dowry Store, Moruya
- Suki and Hugh Gallery, Bungendore
- Craft ACT: Craft and Design Centre, Canberra
a quaint little jewellery studio located in the heart of Mogo, just 10 minutes south of Batemans Bay.
The studio includes an onsite workshop, consultants lounge and custom cabinetry, is unique, just like its team of highly qualified jewellers and their truly beautiful jewellery.
featured artists Prue Acton & Merv Moriarty
Bliss & Trove, Broulee …
Greta Sharman offers “A hub for local creativity with all locally made creations, treasures and treats……”
“Consumers savvy about health, sustainability and local commerce are increasingly moving away from mass-produced items, she says. “So many people have said that it’s great to have something like this in Broulee, where they can go and buy something locally-made. There’s been a very positive response.” Reff: About Regional
Amanda’s of Mogo – https://amandasofmogo.com